Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Day 3 Abbreviated

Hey y'all. I'm not posting pics today because I got ambitious and decided to start an entire album...yes, really. I found the me & my BIG ideas Off to School Specialty Cardstock stack (I'm looking for an image) at Michael's last week. It is perfect to just pull the cardstock, place in album and add some pictures and embellishments. So what I've done today is just that. I've started working on albums for my DH and I. We have a ton of old pictures and I've been meaning to start scrapbooks for them so this stack was perfect!

I'll show off a couple of layouts tomorrow! :)

Anyone out there with me? How's it going so far?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information! You can also Visit our blog
    Jobs for Pregnant Women

    ReplyDelete